Sunday 27 November 2011

Its all going crazy!

Well its almost upon us, its the time of year when we makers, designers & crafters set up stalls in community centres, marketplaces & village halls across the length and breadth of the UK in an attempt to provide one off unique gifts for members of the unsuspecting public.


Heres a few pictures of my shinnanigans this month, out and about meeting the lovely people of Yorkshire, its what its all about!

This weekend was Barnsley`s Christkindlemarkt a 4 day event, 
I am so weary it felt like Groundhog Day  

  Check out our wonderful marquee supplied by Barnsley Markets, talk about spoiled! its got a floor - unheard of for an outdoor market! It held down so well in the gusty winds this weekend. They did us proud!

You can just about about see a glimpse of local talents Mr Monocle, Cottonarts Bags , Emily Sharp clothing and Cherryamour


..and here`s little old me...




Networking or just sharing a bit of gossip - You decide! It was great to spend time with my crafty buddies , they`re just fab!

Emily having 5 minutes off her feet




Introducing Kyle, one half of  `Mr Monocle` who design limited edition screen printed T-shirts, I bought myself & my OH one to send to Santa, only 5 of each size printed in each design, Too cool for school!




  Here`s me in all my Glory, my recycled jacket handbags went down well with the good people of Barnsley, as did the mittens and headbands, it looks like it was a lovely summers day but the wind was fierce and really cold.


 The roasted chestnuts were a great winter warmer on a cold day and just look at his quirky set up. 
He is a real  character, he was playing Tamla Motown songs every time I passed....what more can you ask for..warming your soul and listening to it too


....and finally these guys made it a special day for us all, our very own Frumptarn Guggenband brilliant!

xXx


1 comment:

  1. Definitely networking haha I thought I had escaped your wicked lens - my curls look good :)

    ReplyDelete