Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fame at last!

Well the rumble of Christmas can be heard in the distance, I can`t believe that its come around so quickly AGAIN! Images it is then for this post A picture tells a thousand words....

Look what I found in the fridge the other morning its actually 
cake on a lolly stick
hmmm thats why there were strange noises coming from the kitchen late at night, it was the baking fairy aka my daughter Katie... all 4 of them I tried were gorgeous! 

May I introduce you to some lovely ladies that I met last week -
`The Angel People` in the guise little of old ladies with wings, sent here to Earth to help us out do good stuff aren`t they brilliant! 
I have put my order in! 



Touchy Feely Textile Journals and diaries all ready to send out to `Adore` gift shop in Penistone Barnsley

 I made these for a fundraiser called `A Helping Hand for Needy Paws
Who are planning on having a Victorian Twilight Xmas market 
in Locke Park Barnsley probably on the 2nd or 3rd December, It should be good fun and its for a great cause! If your at a loose end why not pop along!



My claim to fame! 
A lovely article ran in Novembers edition of `Yorkshire Life Magazine`
 Its a bit scary when your huge face is spread across a magazine for EVERYONE & ANYONE to take a look at, 
I think they did a  fantastic job (I am so proud) its a great Magazine too all about us up North, where to go what there is to see on our own doorstep 
and of course how fabulous we all are!
Pop over and check it out!



And last but certainly not least
Here`s my `proud Grandma` photo... Caden my grandson  received his 1st special award for his school work... he`s just AWESOME! 


xXx


  

No comments:

Post a Comment