Monday 27 June 2011

Busy busy weekend

Wow my feet didn`t touch the ground this weeknd - all week infact!
All week I have been sorting and sewing and stashing, mostly in preparation for my daughter returning home from University in Leeds and shes finally here YAY!
A long hot trip down to London in a dodgy white van and umpteen boxes carried  down from 6 flights of stairs did the trick. A car boot sale is now imminent to get rid of surplus stuff - both hers and mine!

A whole day on Saturday was spent displaying and selling my wares at The Waterfront Festival in Leeds with Artsmix.  There was a Dragon boat spectacle, lots of lovely food and music and to top it all the sun shone for us all.



I have big news of a new stockist, a lovely new shop called  Nouveau Leeds at Bird’s Yard, Leeds, are going to be stocking lots of my stuff. From quote cushions & key rings to fabric covered journals & egg cosies Its all down there! 



83 Kirkgate. Leeds LS2 7DJ

Bird’s Yard, is behind the Leeds Corn Exchange and offers an eclectic mix of independent designers and makers. It’s got three floors of independent shops and is chocca block with gorgeous handmade, vintage and quirky things. Its great to be involved with like minded souls - Pop down and say hello!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. This site is adorable. I've found here a lot of funny and useful information. In my turn, I'd mention that you can also use another awesome site like this one http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/20-tips-how-to-master-your-grammar-skills

    ReplyDelete